Our other favorite time of year, after the holiday season of course, is just around the corner! The St. Barth Bucket Regatta, from March 15-18, 2018, is certainly one of the most anticipated highlights of the year on the island and this year, St. Barth Properties was named Preferred Villa & Hotel Rental Partner. Below, I have a rounded up a selection of available villas starting at $3,400 per week that will ensure guests have a memorable vacation all while marveling at the Regatta’s yachts setting sail.
– = target=”_blank”>Villa Blue Dream III, 1 bedroom – in St. Jean Beach, starting at $3,400 per week;
– Villa Genia, 1 bedroom – in Grand cul de Sac, starting at $6,270 per week;
– Villa Micela, 2 bedrooms – in Flamands Beach, starting at $11,070 per week;
– Villa Brise de Mer, 2 bedrooms – in Lorient, starting at $4,460 per week;
– Villa La Pointe du Reef, 3 bedrooms – in St. Jean, starting at $25,000 per week;
– Villa Utopic, 3 bedrooms – in Corossol, starting at $32,000 per week;
– Villa Claridge, 4 bedrooms – in Anse des Cayes, starting at $20,070 per week;
– Villa Sur le Port, 5 bedrooms – in Gustavia, starting at $15,820 per week.
This annual, iconic invitation-only race brings together the world’s largest superyachts in Gustavia’s stunning harbor for four days of glamour and luxury. Described by Forbes magazine as a “gathering of swells”, it boasts over a quarter century of history and tradition. If you’d like more information about St. Barth Properties’ villas, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can find more information on St. Barth Bucket Regatta here: http://stbarth.com/st-barths-bucket-regatta